CD, Live DVD Features Brian Johnson, Jenn Johnson, Hunter Thompson, Amanda Cook, Matt Stinton, Several New Artists
Bethel Music, the worship ministry of Redding, CA-based Bethel Church, releases the highly anticipated We Will Not Be Shaken CD/DVD internationally January 27 with Provident Music Distribution. Recorded during an evening of worship on a mountaintop overlooking Shasta Lake north of Redding, the live album and DVD present 11 new songs led by the Bethel Music Artist Collective, including Brian Johnson, Jenn Johnson,Hunter Thompson, Amanda Cook and Matt Stinton, as well as debut artists Kalley Heiligenthal, Hannah McClure, Paul McClure, Jonathan David Helser and Melissa Helser.
The We Will Not Be Shaken album (produced by Bobby Strand and Chris Greely) and film (directed by Nathan Grubbs and Luke Manwaring) chronicles the sound and breath-taking visuals from a multi-camera shoot that includes aerial views from a drone aircraft’s camera flying overhead at this unique gathering.
Meant to be a catalyst for other worship communities to take hold of what it means to “not be shaken,” We Will Not Be Shaken’s title track was birthed in a spontaneous moment of worship on a Sunday morning service at Bethel. The song hails a message of promise amidst adversity and the victory believers have in Jesus, while the recording powerfully captures the track’s energy and declaration, inviting listeners to join in praise.
Though the battle rages
We will stand in the fight
Though the armies rise up against us on all sides
We will not be shaken
In addition to a Digital Deluxe version that includes a digital booklet, four videos and one exclusive video, the full We Will Not Be Shaken CD/DVD track listing, with associated song leaders/writers, follows:
- “We Will Not Be Shaken” – Featuring Brian Johnson and written by Brian Johnson, Bobby Strand, Ben Fielding, Bob Hartley and Chris Greely
- “Ever Be” – Featuring Kalley Heiligenthal and written by Heiligenthal, Gabriel Wilson, Chris Greely and Bobby Strand
- “Jesus, We Love You” – Featuring Paul McClure and written by Paul and Hannah McClure and Kalley Heiligenthal
- “No Longer Slaves” – Featuring Jonathan Helser and written by Helser, Joel Case and Brian Johnson
- “You Don’t Miss a Thing” – Featuring Amanda Cook and written by Amanda Cook and Bobby Strand
- “Seas of Crimson” – Featuring Brian Johnson and written by Brian Johnson, Daniel Bashta, Joel Taylor and Bobby Strand
- “Home” – Featuring and written by Hunter Thompson
- “Nearness” – Featuring Jenn Johnson and written by Jenn Johnson, John-Paul Gentile, Janie Taylor and Robby Busick
- “You Are My One Thing” – Featuring Hannah McClure and written by Hannah and Paul McClure
- “Who Can Compare To You” – Featuring and written by Matt Stinton
- “In Over My Head (Crash Over Me)” – Featuring Jenn Johnson and written by Jenn Johnson and John-Paul Gentile
Leading songs from We Will Not Be Shaken amidst capacity crowds in venues around the country while on tour last month, Bethel Music’s new album follows Hunter Thompson’s acclaimed Swan Song, released last week, Steffany Gretzinger’s The Undoing released in August and You Make Me Brave released last April. The Undoing hit No. 2 on the Billboard Christian charts, No. 20 on the Billboard Top 200 and reached Top 3 during release week on iTunes in the US. You Make Me Brave launched in its debut week at retail to No. 10 on theBillboard Top 200 chart, becoming the highest charting retail debut ever for Bethel Music (Tides Hit No. 30 Sept. 2013). In February 2014, Bethel Music’s Tides Live shot to No. 1 on iTunes’ Christian/Gospel chart, and Bethel’s first-ever studio album, Tides (Sept. 2013), hit No. 1 on the overall Top Christian/Gospel Albums and Praise & Worship Billboard retail charts amidst unprecedented international acclaim.
About Bethel Music:
Bethel Music is a worship ministry that formed as an organic extension of Bethel Church in Redding, CA. Over the last four years, Bethel Music has grown from being a local church music ministry to becoming a global outreach featuring a cadre of songwriters and worship leaders, over half a dozen albums, chart-topping songs, and both online and on-campus worship schools. The heart of Bethel Music is to be a steward of the worship being created and released at Bethel Church, making it a resource available to the world. In addition to thousands of people that attend Bethel’s weekly worship services, another 150,000 plus people subscribe to the online stream of the services at www.ibethel.tv. More about Bethel Music can be found atwww.bethelmusic.com.