The WODIA Training Institute (WOTI) of Management Training and Skills Development presents a training program entitled: ENHANCING WORKERS’ ADMINISTRATIVE COMPETENCE
Date: September 28-29, 2011 ( Two Days)
Venue: WODIA Training Institute (WOTI)
The Boat House, 21, Ogunnusi Road,
(AVIS Petrol Station Bus-Stop),
Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos. Nigeria
Fee: N30, 000:00 (Thirty thousand Naira only) per Head. Fees include Tuition, Resource Materials Writing Materials, Conference Bags, Certificate of Participation, Tea/Coffee Break, Continental Breakfast, Buffet Lunch, and Group Photograph.
Time: 9.00a.m daily
Payment Instructions : After confirmation of space availability, payment should be made into any Branch of Zenith Bank PLC. Account number 1012416876 in favour of WODIA Training Institute (WOTI) before program date.
At the end of the Two-day Intensive Management Training Program on ENHANCING WORKERS’ ADMINISTRATIVE COMPETENCE ,
Participants will learn how to:
- Improve their Attitude, Skills and Knowledge in the effective performance of their official duties
- Develop sound Time Management Skills that will enhance job performance without lagging behind in any assignment
- Conduct Performance Appraisals for Adjustment where need be
- Utilize the strength of Power Delegation to get jobs done on schedule
- Develop Leadership and Team Building Skills that will improve human capital output without spending extra resources
- Acquire professional Emotional Intelligence that results into organizational goal attainment;
- Conduct effective self-assessment and improve on weak areas
- Focus more on organizational objectives and become very organized for excellent job performance;
- Handle employee confrontations in a calm and professional manner without stress or uncontrolled anger
- Contribute intelligently at meetings, develop good listening skills, issue instructions that will be understood first time by recipients; and
- Provide the management with relevant information that will enhance organizational progress.
- Performance Management
- Time Management and Effective Delegation
- Leadership and Team Building Skills
- Work Ethics, Mental Alertness and Commitment to organizational Goals
- Emotional Intelligence
- Effective Communication Skills that promote Productivity
- Stress and Anger Management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Attendance open to both male and female who are Administrative Officers, Team Leaders, Heads of Establishments and Departments, Managers, Development Officers, Human Resource Officers and Program Coordinators in Public, Private, Educational, Corporate and Voluntary Institutions.
Accreditation: WOTI is Certified by the Centre for Management Development (CMD), Nigeria as an Accredited Management Training Institution.
Resource Persons will be WOTI Training Consultants and Experienced Professionals from Local, National and International Agencies.
Training Aids will include but not limited to projectors and screen, flip charts, magic boards, computers and other multi-media and audio-visual aids.
Methodology will involve lecture, role play, demonstration, discussion and other methods suitable for the target audience. Program will be highly inclusive, interactive and participatory.
Image courtesy: tayatech.com