Beat the VAT Increase and get swapping at our “VATFree Edition” of the SWAP PARTY
What do we do: An afternoon of cloth swapping and fashion/wardrobe advice
Date: Saturday, 19th February 2011
Time: (5p.m-9p.m) Doors open at 4pm.
Venue: Emerald Suite, the Rock Tower, 49 Tufnell Park Road, N7 0PS London
18+ only, No children/buggies.
To get in: Come with clean outfits you no longer need/wear and SWAP them for fabulous outfits from other ladies. Items with dirt, rips, stains and broken zips would not be accepted.
Books will also be swapped in this edition!
- Revamp your wardrobe without feeling the pinch of the VAT increase!
- Experience an afternoon of excitement, fun, and fashion.
- Get rewarded with new stylish clothes and free drinks on the house, just for for cleaning out your wardrobes.
Other attractions include:
- A raffle draw to win gifts including:
- FREE copies of the book: The Blessings of Sarah
- Free beauty makeover
- Beauty and cosmetic products by MaryKay for sale
- Gorgeous beads & costume jewellery for sale
- Uniquely designed handbags and leather goods for sale
- Eyebrow threading services – you can highlight the beauty of your face in 5 minutes!
- Organic skin care products for sale
- A style desk – where you can get suggestions and ideas on your new swaps
Nearest Tube Station: Tufnell Park Station.
Street parking is limited but free on Saturdays
Please note that the venue has been booked for the time above, so we shall be starting on time.
- Advance fee:
- £7.50 if you pre-register by midnight February 17. Entitled to 1 raffle ticket on the day
- £20 for VIP tickets includes 2 raffle tickets on the day and 3 minutes head start swapping time. (Must pre-register by midnight October 17).
- £10 (cash only) at the door
To pay in advance, visit our blog: http://wasparty.blogspot.com/.
The success of each WASParty depends on you and the quality of clothes you bring. Let’s get swapping!