This Sunday, Sickle Cell Advocacy and MGT Initiative & Saco Events will be hosting the “BRING IT ON – COMEDY UNLEASH” event featuring top comedians such as KOFFI, SEYI LAW, FUNNY BONE, EMEKA SMITH, BASH LEPACIOUS BOSE and many more.
There will be music performances by award winning singer – NIKKI LAOYE, EBELE THE FLUTIST and a surprise performance by a top Nigerian artist.
This event will also feature
– Silent auction on select items specially donated by partners of SAMI
– A Bake Sale of mouthwatering delicacies
– Live auctions of celebrity memorabilia, art works and more,
– Silent auction of 2weeks OAP Training, Massage and Spa session, Family Photo shoot session, Leather bags and more
– Celebrity Auction for a date with The Voice of Lagos, TOSYN BUCKNOR and ID CABASA (A list producer).
VENUE: SHEBA CENTRE 20, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, immediately after BEDMATE Furniture’s and before OPIC PLAZA
All proceeds for the event goes into providing support for people living with sickle cell anaemia disorder through the monthly XTRA CARE FREE CLINIC as well as support for people living with SCD in need of urgent medical attention but can’t afford it.
Since 2009, Yada Magazine has been Nigerian’s No. 1 Faith based lifestyle magazine on the web, with the aim of providing up to date information and education to our readers which in turn will transform them from the inside out. YadaMag provides a blend of articles from entertainment to urban culture to fashion to politics and lots more.
Ultimately, we are REAL people, which is why whether you are a student in an institution or a student in the school of life, our practical and candidly written articles will remain relatable and relevant to your reality.