Subsidized Management Training on “Enhancing the Leadership and Team Building Skills of Women”
Aims are to provide professional management training that will promote the leadership and team building abilities of women for effectiveness and efficiency.
INVITATION to Management Training Program for Women holding in Lagos Nigeria:
Topic: Enhancing the Leadership and Team Building Skills of Women”.
Date: – May 31, 2011 (One Day)
Fee: – N5, 000.00 (Five Thousand Naira Only)
Per head (subsidized).
Venue: WODIA Training Institute (WOTI),
The Boat House, 21, Ogunnusi Road,
Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos.
Participation on First Come, First Served Basis.
- Leadership and Team Building
- Effective Communication and Productivity
- Emotional Intelligence and Conflict Resolution Skills
- Stress and Anger Management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Senior and Middle Level Women Officers in all Corporate, Public, Voluntary and Private Entities.
Program Description and Objectives:
This one-day intensive Management Training Program On “Enhancing the Leadership and Team Building Skills of Women” will:
Improve the Leadership Abilities, Personal and Time Management, Team Building and Communication Skills of Women for Organizational Growth, Competent Human Resource Management and higher productivity.
At the end of the Training Program, Participants will lean how to:
- build on their unique strengths to develop a confident, professional leadership style;
- motivate people to perform “above and beyond” without spending extra resources;
- Improve organization’s productivity by over 100 per cent;
- conduct effective self-assessment and improve on weak areas; establish credibility and authority fast;
- handle employee confrontations in a calm and professional manner without stress or uncontrolled anger;
- speak up powerfully and confidently at meetings;
- give crystal clear instructions that employees will understand – the first time ;
- turn chronic complainers into satisfied, productive employees;
- manage attitude problems, curb absenteeism and tardiness;
- conduct effective performance appraisals;
- develop listening skills that will lead to conflict resolutions; and
- Utilize stress and anger management skills for effective team building and higher productivity.
ATTENDANCE: Open to Ladies and Women who are Team Leaders, in Management or Position of Authority.
RESOURCE PERSONS are WODIA Training Consultants and experts to be invited from the Centre for Management Development (CMD), Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and other Top National and International Training Consultants in relevant fields.
FEES: include Tuition, Course Materials, Group Photograph, Lunch and Certificate of Participation.
PARTICIPATION should be confirmed by calling: 0802 307 9485 or 0813 375 4358.
You could also send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PAYMENT: After confirmation of available spaces, payment should be made at least one week before program into any branch of Zenith Bank Account Number 6011822855 in favour of: WODIA Training Institute (WOTI).
METHODOLOGIES: include Lecture, Role Play, Case Study, Discussion, and Demonstration amongst others, designed to suit the audience and make learning user friendly.
Training Aids to be used include projector and screen, flip charts, magic boards, computers and other multi-media to facilitate learning.
WODIA is an Accredited Management Training Institution Certified by the Centre for Management Development (CMD), Nigeria.
Women Development International Association (WODIA),
The Boat House, 21, Ogunnusi Road, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos.
Telephone: 0802 307 9485; 08133754358.