New Music:SAME OG "I Believe" (@sameogspeaks)
RANDOM
The Nominees for the 2015 Yadamag Readers’ Choice Awards #YadaMagReadersChoiceAwards
Devotions

VOTE! It is the 2015 #YadaMagReadersChoiceAwards

by Yada MagazineApril 20, 2015

15 Comments
Leave a response
  • Eto Ezinne
    April 21, 2015 at 11:28 am

Lovely! Good work Yadamag

• May 5, 2015 at 7:48 am

Oil of favour choir You. Reign. Feat. Femi Jacobs&Mayowa

• Adewunmi
    May 5, 2015 at 11:39 am

Oil of favour choir You. Reign. Feat. Femi Jacobs&Mayowa

• June 29, 2016 at 5:17 pm

Such an imseisprve answer! You’ve beaten us all with that!

• October 22, 2016 at 3:10 pm

I’m not devulging the number but I can say decidedly: not enough! (and seeing even initial poll results just confirmed my determination to keep growing my collection)

• November 5, 2016 at 7:05 am

Det er veldig lett å dømme, men jeg forstår ikke hvorfor du fortsetter/fortsatte med å selge/bruke steroider.Det er ikke først gang at Robert Eilertsen blir tatt for doping. I 2009 godtok han et forelegg på 10 000 kroner etter å ha distribuert ampuller og hetteglass med anabole steroider i Trondheim. Han ble også tatt for oppbevaring av 100 ampuler og 800 gram anbole steroider og en teleskopbatong, skriver Dagens Næringsliv

• November 13, 2016 at 7:53 pm

If tomorrow works better, just let me know. Either time is good for me. Or if you you need to get well that is ok too. Sorry you have been sick…Mark

• February 7, 2017 at 4:46 pm

It’ll be interesting to see what DeMarco Murray is in his sophomore season in the NFL. While I think start, and I think he’ll play well, I don’t think we should be putting his name in permanent marker as the 2012 starter, even if the Cowboys have publicly acknowledged that Felix Jones is a “complimentary back.”  The Cowboys need to be careful not to overrate Murray.

• February 26, 2017 at 4:54 pm

Phiii… mai bine de mine că nu am cîntar în casă! Eu È™tiu sigur că m-am îngrășat un kilogram cu ocazia iernii, îmi mai confirm din cînd în cînd pe cîntarul de la masaj sau de la bazin. Dar mă feresc să îmi aduc pocinogul în casă! Am avut unul, s-a stricat, amin!

• February 28, 2017 at 11:58 pm

After writing an article about a local crock pot cook off, my curiosity got the better of me and I finally decided to give the whole slow cooker thing a shot. I busted out my mom's vintage Rival. It was a huge success, and now recipes like this are going on the list. Glad you took a day off to loaf – we could all use that, I am sure.

• dj Sizeh
    May 13, 2015 at 3:23 pm

I thing best dj of the year and up coming dj’s should b encourage also @least we need things like this even if we I don’t win but I can see my fellow winning and it’s a form of encouragement, most of all this songs it’s the dee jays the make people know about them even before gospolcentric and other sites and we need this forms of encouragement thanks

• veektor