The 2015 Exquisite Lady of the Year (ELOY) Awards held last night Sunday November 29, 2015at The Red Carpet Hall, Victoria Island, Lagos.
An acronym for The Exquisite Lady of the Year (ELOY) and organised yearly since 2009 by Exquisite Magazine, led by its publisher, Tewa Onasanya, The ELOY Awards recognises and celebrates women with focus on the character of the individual, her ability and achievements and how her work impacts the Nigerian society, through Direct and Indirect leadership, Service, Commitment, Achievement, Integrity and Character.
The 7th Edition was a huge success last night filled with exciting expressions of glam, fashion and style as beautiful, successful women from different parts of the Nigerian Business, Media and Entertainment Industry attended the event.
The big winners of the night include
– Singer/Humanitarian, Nikki Laoye who was given the award for Ladies who inspire in Humanitarian, Charity & Community work category;
– Actress/Model, Osas Ajibade for Brand Ambassador Of The year (Polo);
– Singer Onos Ariyo for Female Gospel Artist of the Year;
– Cynthia Kamalu of Ebony LifeTV for TV presenter of the year;
– Toju Foyeh for Fashion designer of the year;
– Adesua Etomi for Actress of the year and many more.
Here are some of the pictures from the event