After a successful maiden in Edition in 2013, Award Winning Author and Life Coach, Bankole Williams is back with the second edition of Live Your Dreams Africa. It is a platform built to help Africans bridge the gap between the potentials they possess and their current reality. The second edition will showcase people in different walks of life who have, against all odds, consciously pursued their dreams and are today celebrated for what they do.
The conference that will hold on the 26th of April will feature
- Bankole Williams (Founder, LiveYourDreamsAfrica)
- Kunle Soriyan (Principal Transformation Strategist)
- Toyosi Ogunseye (Editor, Sunday Punch and Winner CNN award for Journalism)
- Tara Fela-Durotoye (CEO, House of Tara)
The Interactive panel sessions will have;
- I.K (Big Brother Africa)
- Chude Jideonwo (Red Media and The Future Awards)
- Audu Maikori (CEO, Chocolate City Group)
- Timi Dakolo (Winner, Idols West Africa)
- BasketMouth, one of Nigeria’s Foremost Comedians
The conference will start at 12noon at The Incubator – 7/8 Yesuf Abiodun Way opposite City of David Church Road, Victoria Island, Lagos.
The 2013 edition of the Live Your Dreams Africa conference is proudly supported by Bella Naija, Red Media, OloriSupergal, and Yada Magazine